Tuesday 8 April 2014

Today is judgement day....

The morning loomed in all its darkness upon us, today is judgement day: a visit to the vet, where we will be weighed, checked and cuddled too. The vet is really nice, but she is also going to prick us with a needle, and that is not, I repeat, not nice! But Ophelia says it will be over in a second, so hopefully we won't have to go on a diet and we'll be back home in no time! But when the cages came out I was not so positive, I really did not like it, I scratched and I bit, and the only way to catch me was with the oven gloves on! At the vets, I screamed when she tried to prick me with the needle, Layla was fine, but I was not a happy bunny.... euh, cat! Anyway, we are back home now and all is well again, phew, another year to go until the next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....