Thursday 6 March 2014

Interview with Ray, the Brtitish Shorthair

Good morning Sir, what is your name?
My name is Ray Thys, Ray from Ray of Sunshine, yes, funny where the owners get your name from sometimes, but my birth name was Cane, yes so much more sensible
When were you born?
I was born on 7 Dec 2009, out of a litter of 7. Actually, I was one of four identical ones! Just imagine, there are another three of me out there somewhere!
Where were you born?
I was born in Hechtel, Belgium, and now live in Exmouth, UK. Long story, will tell you another time......
Who are your parents?
Well, my father is an international champion, or so I am told, his name is Keno Mastorianni, and my mother was a blue cream BSH and her name is Amy Van De Rinkeldekinkel! Such names, well actually, Ray of Sunshine doesn't sound so bad after all.
Thank you so much for the interview. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I definitely want to read more of the story!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....